Friday, June 4, 2010

 

Done!

ok, so far this is the most that i could do...

but believe it or not im not happy with this yet...
its the friggin header that's givin me headache, ahaha!

it took me at least 2 hours to crack the codes and decided to have blue as the main color of the blog, because im thinking that i'll put a picture of the ocean / beach on the header, and i don't want any other picture that will not compliment sa picture. So when im finally done with the codes, I looked for a very nice picture ng beach, unfortunately most of the pics that i liked* is too small, if i will try to resize them it will ruin the quality of the pictures.

I got bored looking for the "perfect picture" and i remember Cheese got loads of very nice pictures of beaches (coz she travels a lot) so I checked her pictures in facebook and there I found one. I have to cropped it though, ayoko naman kasi ng super laki nung picture.

But really, im not happy with this yet, I still feel like changing the header and will keep Blue as the theme...

What do you think?

and to the 3 people i followed again, haha. Well I created my own account so whenever I feel like leaving comments on your blog it will be my username, not Cheese's.

Thanks a lot peeps!
I will just try to update/change the layout when i got the time again.that'll be soon

Comments:
joyzie! ansarap sa mata ng blue. pero parang malayo sa title ng blog?! =) o ayaw mo lang masyadong literal? anyhoo, bakit ba ako nakikialam. =)
ako din in search pa sa magandang layout para sa blog ko. good luck sa atin! =)
 
ambilis ng changing ng themes O.O parang araw araw iba ha! haha! masipag ka padin kahit so little time :)) anyways goodluck ate! Kaya mo yan makakahanap ka din ng swak sa panlasa mong bg/header para sa blog niyo ni ate cheese? haha hi ate! may bago akong ate! :)))
-itlog
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]