Friday, May 28, 2010

 

ho-hum

hey, just a little introduction.
I'm Joyce to begin with and this blog is for me and a good friend of mine, both of us will be updating this every now and then.

Actually, this is like my 3rd or 4th blog here in blogspot, the 1st few got deleted for some stupid reasons but the last one, i lost track of it when i broke my computer. I mean it was a virus who broke my computer :)

Its actually Cheese's idea for us to have a blog like this. I guess she have a lot of ideas to share, but i think this is gonna be fun. I've been blogging for years already, but lately i've been a little lazy and got my entries in tumblr on queue. I just didn't have much time to blog everything in details.

We met each other at work, we've been friends/officemates since 2006. Conversations with her might be a little intellectual, because she's smart but you'll enjoy her company. We used to hang out in timezone, but then ever since she moved to a different process and i was transferred to a different one we never had the chance to hang out again. Sharing a blog with her is a great idea.

Enihoos, im still editing the layout of our blog, i guess I'll just the change the header or add more stuff on the side, it took a while actually for me to start this 'cause im thinking of a nice title for this blog. I just thought of Arkarna's song So Little Time, I think I saw that one time on her status in facebook (or maybe it was someone else) or maybe I thought she likes that song.haha, i dont know actually.

Oh well, I guess that's it for now...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]